A*bui's CHaT FOrum

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

RANDOM but "BIC N-S Fine" pen is a very shiok ball point pen to use. And cheap also. It only costs 50 cents. :)

These few days have been normal. Nothing extreamly exciting besides getting 2 (real) abercrombie polos for $45. ha. and hmmm.. yea. Gonna start work at dad's office tmr. BIG SIGH. the long awaited day has come. Lets just not discuss it.

I'm getting realllyy tired of the ice cream job once again. I guess its quite fun to mould the gelato, its like playing with plastecine u see. But, the kid's bored of her toy already. Well, after working at dad's office, i wouldnt have much time to work at the icecream shop so i wouldnt have much time to feel bored of the job. I mean i don't mind continue working there, but we'll see. YES we'll see.

Oh yes yes. one BIG thing did happen the past day. i got my VISA FINALLY! its approved of alr!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I wana go hong kong. Anyone got any cheap and good hotels and airlines that offer good deals to recommend? Get back to me asap please.

Mtv asia awards was held last sat and i totally forgot about it. BLUR. I wana watch.

This is yet another sucky, no brain blog entry.. Signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home