A*bui's CHaT FOrum

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ok so is this suay or what. I just wrote a 7 paragraph long entry and it was already readyto be published. But I thought I would just add a few hyperlinks and pictures here and there to make the entry more interesting. And yayzers, one of the sites jammed Mozilla. And it completely shut down on me.

Basically, what i said was, i have been busy with my essay the past 2 weeks. It being very important to me as it was the first ever university essay I handed in, and the first ever essay i've written after a break from school for more than half a year. I checked and re-read it, but somehow, i wasn't all that satisfied with the final product. But i didn't know what else I could do to it and I just handed it in. Anyway, now it's over, no point crying over it, i shall just wait patiently for the results.

And, just when a sense of relief came over me, I was hit with more assignments. yay (whats up with all this sacarcism? I don't know either. I'm still sore about the previous entry i wrote). And it's due this friday. Back to more research and more drafts, so fun.

And then later, i said i was going to The Fray's concert tmr. Who are they? I, myself, don't know much about them either. I myself had to google them to find out more about the band. They sang this song called, "Over my head". And that's the only song i've heard. Urm, yes. The mentality behind this was to experience an angmoh crowd in a concert at least once. There are already so many thoughts on later running through my head. Negative ones though. But who knows. Am I gonna dance? How bout bouncing to the music? They sing mostly slow rock, what am i suppose to do? Move my booty really slowly to the 1-and-a-2-and-a-3 tempo? Hmm, i shall consider.

Questions on my mind:
1) Why is that the locals are so last minute with that work and don't get stressed over it, but still get good results. Whereas we asians, or rather, me asian, start pretty early but later slack off, and then stress over it when the deadline is approaching but don't feel confident when handing in the paper?

2) Why is it that people who one to be more familiar aka sho aka gam with don't always return you the same amount of enthusiasm, friendliness and effort you offer them? And i'm not just saying the locals here....

*Scratch Scratch*

Steve Irwin was indeed a brave, passionate good-hearted wildlife conservationist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home