A*bui's CHaT FOrum

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hohoho. Merry christmas! Did you know it's 15 days to Christmas, Jesus' birthday! How time fliessssss... Cliche but very true.

Came back from OCF convention on wednesday. After thoughts.. TIRED! The camp was, well.. let's just say I expected more from it. But nevertheless, I did make some new friends and formulated some new "people relations" theory, which isn't too bad i guess. In terms of God, yes, I would say I have gained some new insights in my faith and a increased closeness to Jesus. So, Hallelujah to that! However, I was kinda expecting more from the sermons and the messages, Oh wells...

After camp that night, we went out to celebrate shumun's birthday!! Happy birthday SHU!!! 18 already...! haha.. well well, there no more of a need to attempt to shun of that annoying bouncer! BLEAH! hhahha..

Oh yes, results are out too! First university results ever. Hmm, after thoughts --OK. They weren't fantastic results, neither were they terrible, failing results. Yeap. Overall, I'm satisfied and I thank God for that. Moreover, I'm positive I have room for improvement. :) Till next semester!

Been spending to much money. Nothing new, nothing fresh. Sheesh Milene, could u PLEASE practice some self control!!!!!

Packing the house has been pretty hectic also.. A lot of dust, a lot of little ding ding tong tongs. And A LOT of unwashed clothess!!!! Horridd!! Horrendous!!

And the weather! What can i said about the weather. Victoria has been having too many bushfires. Oh no! And the haze fogging the skies of Melbourne city is almost death threatening (i'm exaggerating). I guess now I have my share of Singapore's exploding PSI a couple of months back. And my health! Nose all runny, throat all dry and sore. Needa get some Vit Cs and flu tablets. Yes I have been drinking lots of fluids, thank you for your concern. And also downing lots of 'liang' stf, such as watermelon etc.

The family's coming down on friday! Yay, so exciting. Thank goodness it'll be much cooler next week.. however, it seems like the temperature will rise again on thurs. AIKS. Mother will melt.

Ah, one more last thing. Sau, if you're reading this ( and I know you are cos ur very "ba po". LOL), have a safe and good trip back to Singapore. Everyone is still in a little disbelief that you're leaving melbourne for good. We'll REALLY miss your company! On the otherhand, we all give you our well wishes. It's the end of one chapter and the start of another. Although I've only known you for a few months, I see you as a pal (and of cos not forgetting a faithful mahjong kakhi) and someone who really gives his heart into serving the Lord. Continue to grow in Him as you enter a new phase of life. Oh yes, and don't forget our mahjong sessions in Singapore! :):):)

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home