BORED BORED BORED. i'm ASS OH bored.
aiya.. sian sian sian. im just so sian these few days you have no idea. i guess its the time where i thk deep again. Hence my continuous entries on life and human/culture issues. When i write these stuff, u guys suppose to give me some feedback la. Gosh. But nvm, i take it as you thk abt these issues silently, in your heart. :)
Anyway, Im getting bored and tired of my job. I guess i had enough share of FUN already. Now, going to work is a bit of a chore. I get gloomy while working. Maybe's it the people i work with. Like the people who i used to work more often with, i dont work with them anymore. And now, im constantly working with people who are more of aquaintances, colleages. hmph.
I thk its time for me to change an enviroment. Get into studies related mode again. Get a job media related? I sent a few enquiry letters to a couple of artiste management companies 2 days ago on who i can contact about job applications. But only 1 company has got back to me, and the email just wrote which position was i looking at. I said internship. Up till now, no replies. Sigh. I guess its time to pull my "strings". I feel thick skined and leechy. But that's reality friend. "Strings" do get you somewhere.
As i said previously, I've 2 and a half months left (If I'm really leaving in july, because i hvt got my "GO" sign for my visa yet. Yes yes, don't remind me and don't ask). I should do something other than fulfilling my ice cream selling wish. But at least i finally fulfilled something i wanted to do!
I'm working at the weirdest time tmr. My shift starts at 9.30 pm. And it goes all the way to 1am. Because there's choir gathering tmr night. Actually i was contemplating whether i should go for it or not, since im not extremely familiar with the aunties and uncles and im afraid i feel bored and a bit left out. But my mum was saying it'd be good for me to socialise a bit more. Which made sense to me too. So yea, decided to go. I was hoping that some of the "youngsters" (there's one who's 23, and then a 27 and 29 (those 2 are engaged)) would be going too so maybe i won't feel that left out. But i found out they're not. Huge sigh. Its ok, i should be positive about such things. Things might not turn out as bad i thk they would.
So i decided to cancel my shift. But the shop's really short handed nw. And i feel bad messing up my manager's work schedule and all since she's qt nice to me and everything, so i "volunteered" to work at that weird hour. geesh. Sacrificial. The gathering's pot luck style. i was thinking of brging fruits. haha. But does that mean i needa cut the fruits and bring my tray there? Dunch want la. I gotta brg it to work after that leh. Can u imagine. ive got my working clothes to carry to start with. So i think? Don't bring la can? I hope they're not expecting me to brg anything. I feel bad. But at least i made an effort to be there... And then i gotta find my own transport to work from the house also ok.. crap.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home