God made all of us different. But how come we can easily find a person to relate someone too.. hahah. Its quite funny thinking about it. Let me think of examples....
Like the girl in the 9pm channel 8 show. I was just watching a small bit of it last night. I'm talking about the girl who's julian hee's sister i thk. She's quite unknown and not the extreme pretty sort. She's skinny, not the kind that put very nice makeup and quite petite.You can easily link her to the kind of singaporean girls that wear slipper heels from Charles andKeith( I hv a pair of heels frm charles and keiths so nothing personal against it), shops at BYSI, Veeko, Mphosis (mphosis has some nice clothes though). Haha. i don't know. Maybe its a kind of stereotype that people give each other.
Another example's the woman that seduced edmund chen. Hahha. The way shes dresses in the show, her makeup, her dressing, her "i think im pretty, fasionable, rich, good body" attitude. Its just so typical to some woman we see on the streets of Orchard Road! The world is indeed an interesting one.
Work is dad's office is quite similar to the one at moviola. Waiting for work to be given. If there's nothing to do, slack around. SIGH. The theory's the same. With the time the person spends teaching me, she can might as well use the time to do the task herself.
But this time its a little more jia lat. Cos the working hours are loonngg lonnggg longggg... 9am to 7.20pm. yawns. cos thats the time dad goes to work and comes home fr work. i seriously cant work that long. Maybe i can consider bringing some vcds to the the office. hahah. omg. what a downright slacker. But hey man, it pass office hours. I have the right to relax. Yea yea whatever milene.
So during the time i have nothing to do, i use it to my advantage, i check out hongkong tour packages. And i must say they're so not cheap. Going on holidays are expensive. Sigh. I guess i knew that b4 but it didnt hit me as hard as when checking out the prices urself.
I need work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home