A*bui's CHaT FOrum

Friday, September 29, 2006

Just made myself salad. Grabbing a bite before church later at 7pm.
It's quite yummy, really: lettuce, corn, tuna and 2 fish tofu with seaseme salad sauce.
I think that's the only dish I can be proud off. =_="

Ok i'm really upset at the fact that i just discovered my friend was telling a lie all this while.
C'mon man! This kinda thing also wana fake. For what? Just when i thought we were
"that" sho, having gone out a few times the last holiday and stuff. Must you really be that
secretive about such a thing. What's wrong man. It's not like its some "jian bu de ren de shi".
Ohwells, maybe I'm overreacting and you really just took it as a joke. But still! I took every word you said ok. I will forgive you but i really hope u tell me the truth next time.

Now for PBC, I've finally got something going on. Halfway through the content of the ppt slides which provides me a better outlook of what I'll be discussing on. Thank God!

Now's a time to get started on the news story analysis. Aiyayayaya! Stumped. Yet again.

Random, but I like the feeling of carrying a pile of library books out from the library. Makes me feel so studious. I like!

Yes, and I am sick. Felt the symptoms coming. My nose is runny and red. Sigh. Lips are so swollen, red and dry. They're feeling pretty stingy.

So long my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home