Having an infection from plucking out your wisdom tooth is far from funny.
First, you get this splitting headache. oh my gosh, words cant describe how I feel. You get so dizzy, you really, can't watlk straight.
Then, you get a fever. You know the symptoms of fever. Aching legs, chills, then you break out in sweat, and then you get chills again.
Next off, massive diarrhoea. I'm telling you, I lao at least 8 times a day. During meals and after meals. I wake up in the middle of the night to lao also. And during the day, I dont know how many times I lao also la seriously.
And then you get this terrible stomachache. Your stomach makes all this funny noises it's disgusting.
All this causes you to lose you appitite. Hey, even if I wana eat, I can't. I practically have to swollow my food without chewing. My cheeks are so bloated they block my upper jaw from touching my lower jaw. Using my upper teeth and my tongue to chew is horrid, causing me to further lose my appitite. Maybe that's why i'm having all this tummy aches, cos I take the medicine with a more or less empty stomach and it doesn't 'gum'. Who knows. I must see a doctor later..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home