A*bui's CHaT FOrum

Monday, May 15, 2006

I thought i should blog about something, anything. Since i'm really quite bored.

I dont know why, but ive been easily bored nowadays. Bored over everything. Is it cause i don't get to watch much drama serials as often as last time, due to work. But the thing is, when i get home from work, i don't feel like sitting infront of the computer watching the shows on youtube(they have a lot of nice shows there). I had enough of the computer, and the internet. When i reach home, I just have dinner and then slump onto the sofa and watch whatever's on tv. It's horrid really. My eyes are starring at screens of all sort the whole day. However, watching tv is a form of entertainment for me.

I've only been working at dad's office for the past 2 days but seriously, to me, its been really dry. The "target" hasnt been teaching me much either. And how am i suppose to open my big mouth and ask her to teach me what she's doing. How much suspicion would that arouse! And what can make things worst. Yihan's out of town. So now there's no friend in the office. Dad might not be in the office every afternoon either. Then how? Who's going to feed my growling stomach. Who to talk to? If you're feeling nice, do come online from 9am-7.20pm. You cant satisfy my hunger, but at least u can make me feel better.

I was talking to my cousin during family dinner just now. It was ahma's mother's day dinner. And i realise she can really give me a lot of valuable info and help in this media industry and she's actually quite approachable and helpful which i'm really thankful for. But what i have also learnt is the importance of being an eloquent speaker. AIYA. I can't speak proper english for nuts. Its embarrassing. And i still dare to say that english is my core speaking language. Shame on me. Maybe its the fact that i have been speaking to a lot of "english-y" people recently. And then my bad english becomes extremely obvious. And also, to "hun" in the media industry. You really gotta be "talkative". PR. Artsy Fart. Intiative. All of that.

Well, i dont find myself a quiet person. But when im in an unfamiliar surrounding, I can become soo quiet that people think im a quiet girl. Totally off track my personality.AAHHHH! I think i've gotta change. Or not how to "hun" in this industry like that (very singlish i know, like that then got "qing qie gan". heh) I really regret not reading more books when i was young. I wana be a good speaker. I don't have to speak/know english exceedingly well, but at least i wana give people the impression that i can speak proper english please. I want more general knowledge too! Maybe i should start by watching more english drama serials, geographic, discovery channel (How bout animal planet? It's quite interesting.heh)? Read books? They say read the papers, but... hmm.. will it really help? They have a lot of political, economical articles that i really not interested in reading about. OH GOSH.

Recent "device" im digging : The $3.50 waist trimmer i got from watson's
Song mood: Bu xiang xiang tai duo (Don't wana think too much) by JS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home