A*bui's CHaT FOrum

Monday, January 29, 2007

eerrr. i had an upclose and personal session with fei lun hai today?
Wahahha. Oh gosh, I actually feel quite embarrassed. Teehee.
But hey man! It's was a good experience! And i was one of the 4 lucky contestants who got chosen
among 4-500 other contestants ok!
Woah woah, who would have thought! And the funniest thing is, I don't even know the correct answer and participated in the contest thrice (because there were 3 options to choose from)!
Wahaha! Super hilarious. Everything is. The part where I won, me watching these pretty boys dancing around with the feeling of zero-excitment, me using my extremely atrocious mandarin to ask them questions etc etc.
Anyway, catch me on the next issue of teens mag! haha! There better be a good picture of me in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home